Test Fees and Payment Policies
|Oklahoma General Education Test (OGET)||$65|
|Oklahoma Professional Teaching Examination (OPTE)||$140|
|Oklahoma Subject Area Tests (OSAT)||$80 per test|
|OSAT Elementary Education Subtests|
|Subtest 1: Reading/Language Arts||$35|
|Subtest 2: Social Studies/Mathematics/Science/Health, Fitness, and the Arts||$35|
|OSAT School Administrator Tests|
|Elementary Principal Comprehensive Assessment||$100|
|Middle Level Principal Comprehensive Assessment||$100|
|Secondary Principal Comprehensive Assessment||$100|
|Test Registration Fees|
|One-time registration processing fee
(This fee must be paid once for registrations submitted in this program year [September 1, 2015–August 31, 2016] the first time you register for the OGET and/or an OSAT. If you are registering for the OPTE only, you do not need to pay this fee.)
|Computer-based testing fee (in addition to the regular test fee and, if applicable, the one-time registration processing fee)||$25 per test|
|Late registration fee (paper-based testing)||$35|
|Emergency registration fee (paper-based testing)||$55|
|Additional Service Fees|
|Fee for additional copy of test results (per test date)||$20 per copy|
|Test rescoring fee (paper-based testing)||$40|
|Fee to clear an account (for example, due to a disputed credit card charge)||$20|
|Change of registration fee (paper-based testing)||$15|
Paper-based testing. If after registering for the CEOE you wish to withdraw from one or more tests for which you have registered, you must submit your request through your account on the CEOE website by 5:00 p.m. central time on the late registration deadline. Refer to "Changing Your Registration for Paper-Based Testing" for information about how to withdraw from a test.
If you withdraw by the late registration deadline, you will receive a partial refund as applicable:
- $25 per deleted test for the OSATs
- $40 for each OSAT Principal test you delete
- $50 for deleting the OSAT Superintendent test
The registration processing fee, where applicable, will not be refunded. If you registered during the late registration period, the late registration fee will not be refunded. Refunds will be issued approximately five weeks after the test date.
You may not withdraw your registration or receive a refund if you register during the emergency registration period. If you are absent from the test, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. (See the absentee policy in "Reporting to the Test Site for Paper-Based Testing.")
Computer-based testing. If after registering for a test you wish to withdraw your registration, you may do so according to the following procedure:
If you have not yet scheduled your test: Submit a withdrawal request through your account.
If you have already scheduled your test:
- First, cancel your test appointment at least 24 hours before your scheduled testing time. To cancel your appointment, log in to your account, click "Reschedule," and follow the instructions provided.
- After cancelling your test appointment, submit a withdrawal request through your account.
If you withdraw your registration before your Authorization to Test expires and before you have scheduled your test appointment, or if you cancel your test appointment at least 24 hours before your scheduled testing time and then withdraw your registration, you will receive a full refund of your test fee. The computer-based testing fee will not be refunded. The registration processing fee, where applicable, will not be refunded. Your refund will be issued by Evaluation Systems within four weeks of your request.
If you are absent from the test, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. (See the absentee policy in "Reporting to the Test Site for Computer-Based Testing.")
The fees for Internet services, including registration, are payable only by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only) or a debit or check card that carries the VISA or MasterCard logo and that can be used without the entry of a personal identification number (PIN). The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is "Eval Systems Test Fee."
The fees for services requested by U.S. mail ("Additional Service Fees" in the table above) must be paid by cashier's check or money order; personal checks are not accepted. Cashier's checks and money orders must be made payable to Evaluation Systems in U.S. dollars. Please write the last five digits of your social security number on your payment. Do not send cash.
If you have any outstanding balance owed by you to Evaluation Systems after a test administration for which you were registered, all of your scores for that test date may be permanently voided and therefore not reported to you, to the OEQA, or to any institutions.
The following policies apply to you when you have an outstanding balance with Evaluation Systems:
- You will be assessed an additional fee to cover the processing required to clear your account.
- You will not be allowed to register for future test dates until your balance, which includes the additional fee, is paid in full.
- Any credits or refunds for which you may be eligible will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess to be returned to you.
If a credit card charge for an Evaluation Systems service for you is disputed:
- You may not be allowed to make any future payments by credit card.
- You must make your payment to clear your account by cashier's check or money order only.
- If you attempt to pay for any further services by cashier's check or money order before clearing your account, any payments received will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess applied to the requested services.